Today, there’s a huge range of commercial auto insurance in Florida. That’s great news for business owners, contractors and more, as they can get a very specific coverage and plan to protect the type of service they provide, whatever it is they may be transporting, the exact type of vehicle they’re utilizing, and much more.
At the same time, it may be confusing to learn just what’s available, and what the right option for Florida commercial auto insurance may be. Use this guide to learn about some of the types of commercial truck & auto insurance which are currently available.
- Trucking & Transportation: Do you haul general freight? Are you a home mover? Do you provide any kind of trucking or transportation service? Whether it’s local or long distance you can find different plans available.
- Owner/Operator: Different plans and types of coverages are available for owner operators in the trucking business.
- Contractors: It doesn’t matter what type of contractor you are, you’ll need Florida commercial auto insurance. Any type of contracting for residential work such as painting or plumbing, landscaping work, snow removal, or even heavy construction needs. You can get vans, pickup trucks, flatbeds, SUVs, dump trucks and other types of vehicles covered.
- Specialty Trucking: What is your specialty? Are you a log hauler? Waste hauler? Car hauler? Do you transport dirt, sand or gravel? Coal? Do you operate refrigerated trucks? Whatever your specialty is, rest assured there’s a great type of commercial truck insurance in Florida you can utilize.
- Other Businesses: Does your restaurant deliver food? Do you offer shuttles to the airport from your business, or do you shuttle clients from your facility to another location utilizing a company van? Do you visit homes to complete your job, such as a real estate agent might? These are just a few of the examples of other businesses with needs for Florida commercial auto insurance.
All of this, and it’s really just the beginning. Whoever you are and whatever you do, there’s a type of insurance protection out there for you and your commercial auto needs.
At ACI, we’re always ready to help you get started with commercial truck or auto insurance in Florida. We’ll provide you with more information, answer any of your questions, and offer you an affordable commercial auto insurance in Florida plan which offers the perfect coverage to meet your needs.
Call us today at 407.889.2612 and we’ll get you started with a great commercial truck or auto insurance coverage plan.